- Chilton Library* – Provides access to repair, maintenance, and service information on the most popular cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs.
- Annual Credit Report – Official site of the three (3) national credit agencies.
- Cleveland Better Business Bureau – Check out a business or charity or file a complaint.
- National Do Not Call Registry – Federal Trade Commission website.
- Edmunds Car and Kelley Blue Book – Two sites for researching car prices.
- Fuel Economy – Government site to compare fuel economy.
- GasBuddy – Find the cheapest gas in the area.
- Federal Trade Commission: Consumer Information on Identity Theft – The federal government’s one-stop resource to help you report and recover from identity theft.
- Consumer Reports* - A nonprofit organization providing unbiased product ratings and reviews.
*Database access is funded by OPLIN’s Ohio Web Library for all Ohio residents, while some resources are provided by Avon Lake Public Library for our cardholders and visitors. All of these resources will work on computers inside our Library, but you will need a library card to access them from home or elsewhere.