The mission of Avon Lake Public Library is to connect the community to the world of knowledge, information, entertainment, and experience through life-long learning.
Avon Lake Public Library values:
- A library open to all where people come first.
- The individual pursuit of learning and equal access to the human record through reading, listening, and viewing.
- Space, for the discussion of ideas and peaceful assembly.
- A committed, professional, friendly, and approachable staff.
- A commitment to the highest standards of fiscal stewardship.
- Smart and efficient sustainability.
Technology Services Manager
Circulation Services Manager
Children's Services Manager
Board of Trustees
Holly Moore Kowalski