Musical Instrument Lending
HOW TO BORROW
- You must be 18+ years old.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Have an ALPL account in good standing.
- Sign the ALPL Musical Instrument Agreement every time you borrow an instrument.
Renewals or extended loans cannot be made online. However, Library Staff can assist with renewal if the item is not on hold for another patron.
- One instrument per Library card.
- Instruments are loaned for three (3) weeks.
- If the instrument is not reserved (on hold) for another patron, you may renew it up to two (2) times.
- Overdue fine for instruments is $5 per day.
Includes: Alesis SR-16 24-Bit stereo drum machine, black power cable (yellow sticker), black AYL mini-speaker with cord, black Mono cord (pink sticker), black headphone extension cord, refrence manual, quick start owner's manual, 2 sound charts, and hard black carrying case.
Includes: Contains (1) Burns Theremin with attached AC/DC Adaptor, (2) Plexi sound Viloos Headphone Guitar Amp, (3) iHome iM70 speaker (4) Speaker cord, (5) small cable, (6) plug adapter, (7) Instructions.