Wireless Printing On All Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the Library.
Method 1: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (below) or go to https://www.printeron.net/avonlake/pl
- Select one of the four library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Black and White Double Sided
- Color Double Sided
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located across from the Info Desk.
Method 2: Print From the PrinterOn Mobile App
- Install the free PrinterOn mobile app on your phone.
2. Open up the App and Tap "Tap here to select a printer".
3. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom and type in "Avon Lake Public Library" in the search bar.
4. Select which printer you would like to use.
5. Press on either "Documents", "Photos", or "Web" and choose which file you would like to print.
6. Tap the green "Print" button.
7. Fill out your email address and tap the "Print" Button. Your job will have been sent to the printer.
Method 3: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of four printers:
Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Black and White Double Sided: email@example.com
Color Double Sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located accross from the Info Desk.
How to Release a Print Job At the Self Service Kiosk
1. At the Self Service Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
4. If you don't have a library card from Avon Lake Public Library: add money to coinbox, located next to the 1. Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device. See staff at Info Desk if you need to pay by credit card.
5. If you have a library card from Avon Lake Public Library:
Click Pay from AAM Account and scan or enter your library card number.
Why? Library card users are entitled to $1.00 of free printing every day (Allocation Account). Library card users can add additional funds to a running Deposit Account by using the coinbox at the Self Service Kiosk or by seeing staff at the Info Desk.
6. If there are enough funds in your Allocation or Deposit Accounts (Library cardholders only), the job will go directly to the printer nest to the Self Service Kiosk.
7. If there are not enough funds in your Allocation or Deposit Accounts, add money to coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device.
8. If you need to use a credit card to add funds to your Deposit Account see staff at the Info Desk.
9. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.