Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to any of four printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located accross from the Info Desk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/avonlake/pl
- Select one of the four library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Black and White Double Sided
- Color Double Sided
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk, located accross from the Info Desk.
At the Self Service Kiosk
- At the Self Service Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- If you don't have a library card from Avon Lake Public Library:
add money to coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device. See staff at Info Desk if you need to pay by credit card.
- If you have a library card from Avon Lake Public Library:
Click Pay from AAM Account and scan or enter your library card number.
Why? Library card users are entitled to $1.00 of free printing every day (Allocation Account). Library card users can add additional funds to a running Deposit Account by using the coinbox at the Self Service Kiosk or by seeing staff at the Info Desk.
- If there are enough funds in your Allocation or Deposit Accounts (Library cardholders only), the job will go directly to the printer nest to the Self Service Kiosk.
- If there are not enough funds in your Allocation or Deposit Accounts, add money to coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- If you need to use a credit card to add funds to your Deposit Account see staff at the Info Desk.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.