ASIAN AMERICAN/PACIFIC ISLANDER (AAPI) community
- OCA Greater Cleveland Chapter- This organization serves the Asian American/Pacific Islander (AAPI) community in northeast Ohio.
- Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce- This nonprofit organization serves the Chinese/American business community of northeast Ohio.
- Asian Services in Action - Founded in 1995, this nonprofit organization is the largest health and human services agency serving the AAPI community in northeast Ohio.
- Urban League of Greater Cleveland - This community-based nonprofit organization, established in 1917, helps African Americans and other minorities advocate against discrimination, segregation, and other inequalities.
- Northeast Ohio Black Health Coalition - This social justice organization addresses the impact of racism on African American disparities, including food insecurity, behavioral health and addiction, and policy inequities.
- Cleveland NAACP - This civil rights organization works to improve the political, social, economic, and educational status of minority groups.
HISPANIC & LATINO community
- El Centro de Servicios Sociales, Inc. - This nonprofit organization founded in 1974 serves the Puerto Rican Latino community in the greater Lorain County area through programming and services related to social, educational, cultural, and community development.
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Cleveland, Hispanic Services - Bilingual and bicultural staff offer services to the Hispanic community that include older adult care, mental health and substance abuse recovery, and family, children, and community services.
- HOLA Ohio - This nonprofit organization offers assistance to the Latino community in a variety of areas including immigration, citizenship, legal, medical, and mental health.
- Spanish American Committee - The SAC helps disadvantaged Hispanic individuals and families in the Cleveland area in areas such as family support and childcare services, financial literacy education and training, housing education and guidance, employment training and services, and much more.
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland - The Federation supports the local and international Jewish community through programs, financial assistance, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
- Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland - This organization provides a variety of services to individuals of all ages, including adults with developmental disabilities, older adults, and teens.
- Ohio Jewish Communities - Represents Ohio's eight Jewish federations, their partners, and agencies, on a range of state, federal, and international issues at the state and national level.
- Equality Ohio - This nonpartisan, nonprofit organization advocates for full equality, including inclusivity and nondiscrimination, for the LBGTQ+ community.
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Educational Network), Northeast Ohio Chapter - This educational organization works to create safe and inclusive schools by ending discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
- LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland - The Center enriches the lives of the diverse LGBTQ+ community through advocacy, support, education, and celebration.
- PFLAG Cleveland (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) - This nonprofit organization consists of an inclusive group of family members, friends, and individuals who meet monthly to foster understanding and acceptance within families, and promote education and advocacy throughout the Greater Cleveland area.
- TransOhio - This organization serves the Ohio transgender and ally communities by providing services, education, support and advocacy to promote and improve the health, safety, and life experience of Ohio's transgender individuals and communities.
- Islamic Center of Northeast Ohio - Offers social services, religious education, and much more to the Muslim community of northeast Ohio.
- Islamic Center of Cleveland - Serves the Muslim community in northeast Ohio by providing religious guidance, cultural education, and much more.
- West Cleveland Muslim Association - Provides religious and moral education, language and heritage preservation, and social and economic well-being for the Muslim community.
NATIVE AMERICAN & INDIGENOUS community
- Native American Indian Center of Central Ohio - From the organization's mission statement: "(NAICCO) is devoted to preserving and restoring balance in the lives of Native Americans through traditional, cultural, educational, family, community, and wellness driven values and initiatives."
- Lake Erie Native American Council - This nonprofit works to preserve, maintain and promote Native American culture in northeast Ohio.
- American Indian Movement of Ohio - This nonprofit organization works to educate the public about issues affecting the indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Committee of 500 Years of Dignity and Resistance - Officially a nonprofit in 1997, this organization works to promote dignity and respect for the culture and heritage of indigenous peoples through education, activism, and grassroots organizing.
- Autism Society of Greater Cleveland - This society supports individuals with autism and their families through advocacy, education, services, and research.
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) - This organization serves individuals with ADHD and their families.
- Connecting for Kids - Provides education and support for families in northeast Ohio who have concerns about their child.
- Matthew’s Lending Library - Provides adaptive therapy equipment and switch-operated toys to children and young adults with disabilities.
- NAMI Greater Cleveland (National Alliance on Mental Illness) - Works to improve the lives of persons living with serious mental illness and their families.
- The Upside of Downs of Greater Cleveland - Provides support, education, and advocacy for people with Down syndrome, their families, and communities.
PEOPLE with DISABILITIES community
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging - A statewide network of agencies that provides services for older Ohioans, people with disabilities, and their families.
- Easterseals of Northern Ohio - Provides services to children and adults with disabilities and special needs, and their families.
- Lorain County Board of Developmental Disabilities - Provides lifelong services for Lorain County citizens with developmental disabilities.
- Cleveland VA Medical Center - The Center provides comprehensive health care and social services to veterans in northeast Ohio.
- Lorain County Veterans Service Commission - This county agency serves veterans, as well as their dependents and survivors.
- Ohio Department of Veterans Services - Offers outreach, training, programs, and much more to Ohio veterans.
- Additional Resources for Ohio Military Personnel and Veterans - Active, former, and retired military personnel can find a variety of resources here, including those related to housing, education, benefits, legal assistance, and medical care and wellness.